Thursday, January 13, 2011

Eye Catching Cover Alert!

This weeks eye catching cover was released earlier this month!  It is the third novel in its series and has some serious competition with its sister novels!  The eye catching cover goes to...

"Passion" by Lauren Kate!
Passion

I love this cover though Torment is still my favorite of the Fallen series. 

Torment (Fallen)Fallen

I really think these covers are so great because they portray the title in a simple yet stunning say.  Fallen has a sad look to it while torment is dark and painful.  Passion has a light, hopeful, sweet look to it.  Needless to say, every cover in this series is wonderful!  What do you think?  What's your favorite?  If you have read the books, do you feel the cover reflects the story?  Avid fans, have you pre-ordered??


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment! I appreciate any comments or feedback! It is great to interact with other book lovers! If you read a book after seeing my review I would love to read your review! Come back and leave me a link ( : Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!